Write for Us
We welcome all of the passionate writers who want to express their knowledge, thoughts, experiences and contemporary information in their particular niches such as SEO, Web Designing, Graphics Designing, PCs & Mobile, Virtual Reality and Hardware of latest tech-products. Keep reading and get to know how you can become a contributor and write for us.
What We are Covering:
We happily encourage you to write on the topics;
- Tech News
- Virtual Reality
- Beginners Guide
- iPhones & iPads
- Social media
Topics to Write:
- Virtual Reality
- Latest Gadget Reviews
- Application Reviews
- Operating Systems
What will you get in return?
When you will become a contributor of tech-bug.com, you will have your own individual author page and you will be able to add your biography, website, and social media links etc. you can also promote your own brand through do follow and no follow links on tech-bug.com. Furthermore, you can improve your corporate branding for your customers and also gain thought leadership. Also some common benefits:
- Your work will examine sincerely and you will get real feedback.
- Also, You will be able to add a short form of BIO at the bottom of your post.
- Your website can get a no-follow backlink.
- You can build your image with fascinating writing.
- Make your identity among other authors and they will become familiar with your writing skills.
Requirements for Guest Post
- The Article Should be Unique and not published anywhere else.
- The article should be free from grammatical & punctual mistakes.
- The article should have a minimum of 800 words.
- Tech-Bug has rights to edit the article according to need.
- A minimum of 150 words author bio should be attached to the article.
- The article should minimum have two images of 500*300 pixels.
How to submit Guest Post?
It is very simple, you just need to write an article on one of the topic or categories mentioned above.
- Write your article in MS word.
- Follow the requirements.
- Send an email with the attached file to techbug8[at]gmail[dot]com
Take a Look: