Write for Us
We welcome all of the passionate writers who want express their knowledge, thoughts and contemporary information in their particular niches such as PCs & Mobile, Life Style, and Hardware of latest tech-products. Keep reading and get to know how you can become a contributor and write for us.
What We are Covering:
We happily encourage you to write on the topics;
- Technology news
- Social media
- Technology explained
- Buying guides
- Product reviews
Take a Look:
Topics to Write:
- A complete guide to Windows 10 fall creators update.
- Windows 10 Spring Creators Update: The Ultimate Guide.
- What is Android go or Android one all you need to know.
- The Best Laptops for 2018: Complete Review.
- The Best PC Games for 2018.
What will you get in return?
When you will become a contributor of tech-bug.com, you will have your own individual author page and you will be able to add your biography, website, and social media links etc. you can also promote your own brand through do follow and no follow links on tech-bug.com. Furthermore, you can improve your corporate branding for your customers and also gain thought leadership. Also some common benefits:
- Your work will examine sincerely and you will get real feedback.
- Also, You will be able to add a short form of BIO at the bottom of your post.
- Your website can get 2 do-follow backlinks.
- You can build your image with fascinating writing.
- Make your identity among other authors and they will become familiar with your writing skills.
Requirements for Guest Post
- The Article Should be Unique and not published anywhere else.
- The article should be free from grammatical & punctual mistakes.
- The article should have a minimum of 700 words.
- Tech-Bug has rights to edit the article according to need.
- A minimum of 150 words author bio should be attached to the article.
- The article should minimum have two images of 500*300 pixels.
How to submit?
It is very simple, you just need to write an article on one of the topic or categories mentioned above.
- Write your article in MS word.
- Follow the requirements.
- Send an email with the attached file to firstname.lastname@example.org