It has been a kind of a ritual for Apple to unveil new iPhones and iPads every year. But along with that, the US-based tech giant also releases a new operating system each year which runs those newly launched devices. Last year, Apple unveiled the brand new iOS 10, the latest iteration of the operating system lineup along with a new iPhone and a couple of new iPads. The iOS 10 has got massive accolades from all over the world as soon as it has been launched. The US-based tech conglomerate adopted many changes in the iOS 10, such they have improved the Siri, upgrades the Apple Map and Apple Pay system, incorporated the new water detection technology, enrich the home screen based notifications, incorporate Siri-influenced keyboard and many other changes. So after the huge success of the iOS 10, tech enthusiasts and the experts are eagerly waiting for the next version of this coveted operating system.
So when the iOS 11 is coming out? As Apple is a company which loves to value the traditions and follows a certain trend, especially when it comes to the release date of a new device or operating system, speculations are, the US-based tech giant will unveil the iOS 11 during the World Wide
Developers Conference 2017 event which is scheduled to take place in the coming June. Apple launched the iOS 10 in the same event last year. But before officially launching a new operating system Apple always releases the beta version of that particular OS to check out whether the fans are loving it or not and more importantly whether any bug or glitch is present in that operating system or not. The upcoming operating system will certainly be no exception and Apple will surely launch the iOS 11 beta ahead of the official release of the operating system.
So if you want to download and install the iOS 11 Beta on your iPhone or iPad, what should you do? First of all, you need to sign up for Apple’s Public Software Beta program and then only you will be eligible to download the iOS 11 beta version on your iPhone or iPad. Don’t worry, check out the detailed procedure below:
- Step 1: Go to Apple’s official website and register for the Public Software Beta Program with your iPad or iPhone’s unique identification code. The reason behind this registration process is, Apple can only monitor the performance of the Beta version and can improve or develop the OS further if they can keep track of all the devices using the iOS 11 Beta version.
- Step 2: After that, take the backup of the all the existing file in the iCloud.
- Step 3: Then download the iOS 11 Beta version on your Apple device from the Apple’s official website.
- Step 4: Now, go to the Play Store or iTunes and tap on the “Upgrade the beta version of the software” option.
- Step 5: Lastly, Wait for the iOS 11 beta files to get downloaded on your Apple device properly.
Apple is going to launch the iOS 11 beta version a month prior to the official release of the official version of the OS. So we believe that Apple will launch the iOS 11 in mid-June. So download the beta versions by following these steps and check out whether it is suitable for you or not.