If you want to record the calls for your business or personal reason and search for a secure way to record calls with ease, then we can help you. You will find out a lot of call recorder apps on the internet. But searching for an app that can suit your needs can be challenging. In this article, you will be informed about the five best call recording apps of 2023:
- Automatic Call Recorder
- Cube ACR
The mentioned app above offers features of call recording and many other features. We will also discuss the compatibility, pricing, and pros/Cons of each app.
#1) TheOneSpy – Call Recording App
TheOneSpy is a powerful call recording app that has advanced features for Android and iPhones. It offers several monitoring features to its users. It is a user-friendly app and has an easy installation process. This is the only call recording app that operates in the device’s backend without leaving any trace. Once installed, it is hard to detect it for any user. These apps monitor every activity and save data to the user web portal. In addition, the user can easily access the recorded call data from the user web portal.
Features of TheOneSpy Call Recording App
Following are some advanced features of TheOneSpy:
- Record every incoming and outgoing phone calls
- Monitor all conversations on all target devices
- Record voice from any angle or speakers
- It has a quick data synching speed so that you can access the recorded call immediately
- The app can automatically upload the recording to the cloud for the easy access
- It records all calls
- it sends every monitored data with a timestamp
- Users can listen to call recordings remotely on the control panel
Compatibility of TOS Call Recording App:
TheOneSpy offers its features to its compatible devices android and iPhones. The app is compatible with Android OS version 4.4.2 and up to version 12, as well as iOS 11.3 and all later versions.
Pricing of TheOneSpy Call Recording App:
TheOneSpy offers different subscription plans according to your monitoring need. For Android, it gives you two types of subscription plans, the first one is Xlite, and the other is the premium plan. You can buy the subscription for one month, two months, and 12 months.
TOS Android Monitoring
- XLite Edition: $25/month
- Premium Edition: $40/month
Quarterly Android Monitoring
- XLite Edition: $45
- Premium Edition: $60
Yearly Plan for Android Monitoring
- XLite Edition: $75
- Premium Edition: $120
TOS iPhone monitoring
- 01 month: $55
- 03 months: $105
- 06 months: $125
- Yearly: $165
Pros of TheOneSpy:
- Reliable recording with high accuracy
- TheOneSpy works discreetly and records every call
- You can hide the app icon on the targeted device
- It is easy to install and offers a jailbreak solution for iPhone
- It operates on both rooted and non-rooted devices
Cons of TheOneSpy:
- Unable to install remotely on the target phone.
- You need one-time physical access to configure it
You can also read a full detailed review of TheOneSpy App.
#2) Automatic Call Recorder App
The Automatic Call Recorder app is one of the best call recorder apps on the market. It can automatically record calls. With a range of features and compatibility, it gives you the secure experience of call recordings. You can configure the app to record calls from specific contacts. You can also listen, save and share the recorded calls.
Features of the Automatic Call Recorder App include:
- The app allows users to save recorded calls to their device’s internal storage or external SD card.
- Automatically record incoming and outgoing calls
- Record calls in a clear voice
- For privacy, you can protect it with the password
- Users can listen to recorded calls directly from the app.
- Users can share recorded calls via email, WhatsApp, and other apps.
- It has an organized interface so users can easily navigate recorded calls
- You can choose specific contacts to be ignored for call recording.
Compatibility of Automatic Call Record App:
The Automatic Call Recording app is designed for iPhone and Android so you can enjoy the recording of calls. This app functions properly and records high-quality audio.
Prices for Automatic Call Recording App:
Automatic call recorder is a free app. It is available on the Google play store and can be easily downloaded. However, like many free apps, you may need to purchase the app to unlock premium features.
Pros of Automatic Call Recording App:
- It is easy to set up
- Password protection for your recordings
- Allows automatic recording of incoming and outgoing calls
- It can be configured to record all calls or only calls from specific contacts
- Allows users to listen, save and share the recorded calls
- Can save recorded calls to the device or cloud storage
Cons of Automatic Call Recording App:
- Not be able to record all phone calls due to limitations. Not available for iOS devices.
- Some features may require an in-app purchase to be unlocked
#3) Mspy Call Recording App
MSpy call recording app gives many features that allow parents to record and listen to their child’s phone calls. It has all the advanced features so you can use it whenever you need. It is an excellent choice for call recordings,
Features of Mspy Call Recording App:
Following features mSpy provides to its users:
- Easily record incoming and outgoing calls
- Listen to the recorded calls
- It enables users to download the recorded calls
- Save the recorded calls to the control panel.
- Track the duration and time of the calls.
- Only record the calls from selected numbers.
Compatibility of Mspy App:
The Mspy parental control app is compatible with a wide range of devices, including both Android and iOS devices.
- It is compatible with Android running version 4.0 or above.
- On iOS, the app can be installed on devices running version 6.0 or later.
- IOS is compatible with devices running version 6.0 or later.
- Some premium features, such as keylogging and call recording, requires rooted or jailbroken devices.
Prices for Mspy Apps:
The price of the mSpy depends on the subscription plan you choose and the duration of the service. The app has two main pricing plans:
- Basic plan: this plan starts at $48.99 per month. In this plan, you can access its core monitoring features. It includes viewing text messages, tracking call history, viewing contacts, and monitoring social media activity.
- Premium Plan: This plan starts at $69.99 per month. You can avail of discounts by choosing the more extended subscription periods. In this plan, you can access all the premium features. It includes advanced monitoring such as keylogging, call recording, and viewing instant messages.
Also, note that Mspy does offer a 7-day free trial for its basic and premium plans.
Pros & Cons of Mspy Call Recording Feature:
- Record incoming and outgoing calls with timestamp
- It offers real-time tracking
- Know the name and picture of the person who is talking with your kid
Cons of the Mspy app:
- You may need to root or jailbreak the device for the features
- lags in recording quality
#4) Cube ACR Call Recorder App
Cube ACR enables users to record phone calls. It has a user-friendly interface so that Users can access the recorded data easily. Users can use it to record all incoming and outgoing calls. Whether you want to record your children’s or employees’ calls, using the Cube ACR call recorder App is a perfect choice. This app consists of every feature that you need to record calls securely.
Features of Cube ACR Recorder App:
- You can select specific contacts to record their call recording
- You can set a schedule to start call recording
- You can set recording setting such as recording format and quality
- Cloud syncing for easy access to recordings from multiple devices
- Built-in player for easy listening and sharing of recordings
- Call recording index for easy searching and organizing of recordings.
- It supports various languages.
Compatibility Cube ACR Recorder App:
Cube ACR is a versatile call recorder app compatible with android and iOS platforms. On Android, it is compatible with android 4.4 and above devices. It is also compatible with the latest Android operating system, such as Android 9.0 and 10.0.
Prices for Cube ACR:
Cube ACR is a call recorder app that offers multiple pricing options, starting with a basic free version with limited features. It also has a pro version that consists of advanced features. In-app purchase users can get access to its premium features.
- Easy-to-use interface
- Automatic call recording
- Record both sides of the conversation
- Multiple formats supported
- Customizable recording settings
- Cloud storage integration
- Limited feature set compared to other apps
- Premium features are locked
- Not the most affordable option
# 5) Ogymogy Call Recording App
OgyMogy is a top-notch call recording app specifically designed to record the call of your targeted person. It can meet the needs of businesses, employers, and parents. It also includes the feature of automatic call recording. You can use this feature for specific contacts and setting recording duration. Its features make it one of the best call recorder apps in 2023. OgyMogy can fulfill your need to monitor employees’ or children’s phone calls.
Features of OgyMogy Call Recording App:
- Listen to live conversations
- High accuracy
- Secure storage
- Option to save recordings in different formats.
- Record and listen to all incoming and outgoing calls on the target device
- Automatic call recording for specific contacts
- Setting recording duration to avoid long recordings
- High-quality sound recordings
- You can listen to recorded calls at anytime
- Can be used to monitor business and personal calls for safety and productivity purposes.
Compatibility of OgyMogy Call Recording App:
OgyMogy is the monitoring software, and it is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. You can use it to monitor smartphones, tablets, and PCs. It is compatible with devices running on Android 4.0 and above. For iOS, it is compatible with version 9.0 or above. It is also designed for Windows and Mac computers.
Pricing of OgyMogy Call Recording App
OgyMogy gives a reasonable pricing plan for call recording features. Its affordable pricing plans are as under:
- Basic features: $32/month
- Extreme Plan: $120/ year
- Standard Plan: $90/ 6 months
Pros & Cons of OgyMogy
- User-friendly interface
- Compatible with multiple devices
- Reliable data encryption
- Affordable pricing plans.
Cons of Ogymogy App:
- Required Physical Access.
- Required Root for using the feature.
In conclusion, we discussed the five best call recorder apps for iPhone and Android devices in 2023. Each app has different features and compatibility. So before purchasing any app, make sure to compare apps. With TheOneSPy and automatic call reorder are the two popular options. TehOneSpy offers more advanced features, and it is easy to install. It can work discreetly, and you can easily hide its icon. The best call recorder app for you will depend on your specific needs and the features that you are looking for.